List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: Too low to display.
Pouring through antique shops with my Aunt Peggy is one of my most cherished memories. This line was inspired by the many treasures she and I found on our adventures. My wish is that they are as fun to collect for you as they were for me.
- 1-, 2-, 2-3/4-quart lidded saucepan; 6-quart lidded stockpot; 8-, 10-inch skillet; slotted turner; slotted spoon
- Aluminum construction heats quickly and evenly; colorful speckled porcelain enamel exterior is stain resistant; nonstick interior is easy to clean
- Dual riveted, rubberized, cool-to-the-touch handle; copper-plated ring for convenient hanging.
- Oven safe to 350 degrees F; Not for use on glass cooktops. Do not use metal utensils.
- Use nylon, wooden, or coated utensils; Hand wash only with non-abrasive pads and liquid detergents; backed by a limited lifetime warranty